View Single Post
Willow 08:30 AM 06-23-2013
It's not an attempt to make excuses on my end anyway BC. In MN how she filled out the paperwork is textbook for a child living with a father who is not biological.

Add to that I think it's hard for a lot of us to understand how OP knows so much about a particular family's financials. I don't know that sort of information about my close family members and best friends, and it's certainly not something I'd ever discuss with my daycare families.

That's not to say this relationship isn't very different for whatever reason but I think that's probably why so many are wondering how on earth one could have such information.

Turn them in, don't turn them in, the choice is hers of course. But if you turn someone in because you *think* you have the full story and really don't please be fully prepared to deal with the fall out from that. Would be no different than how most of us would feel if we were turned in to the state for abuse when the child simply got a scrape while riding a bike.

If I knew someone was attempting to defraud the state I would not only turn them in but terminate our contract for care also. Trust needs to go both ways and I would no.longer trust a family in my home that was attempting to do such a thing.