View Single Post
Cradle2crayons 02:32 PM 06-24-2013
Originally Posted by Sugar Magnolia:
I fill out my section. The parent fills out their section. I don't LOOK at what they fill out. It's not my job to verify the parent is being honest, but it IS my job to fill out my section accurately.

If the roles were reversed, I might actually be insulted/upset if my child care provider was reading through my personal information on what should be considered a private document. And double upset if the violation of my privacy was accompanied by a lecture about honesty. I would not confront this mom. I'm sorry to say, and I don't mean to sound harsh, but you shouldn't be reading her personal information to begin with.
exactly my point from the very beginning of this post. My job is to be sure my part is accurate. And like I said I usually fill out my part and hand it to the parent and usually their part isn't filled out anyway.

I did notice, however that it does say in my provider agreement with e state if I KNOWINGLY provide or assist with fraud I am held accountable. But generally I keep copies of those forms here, fill out my part and give it to the parent to finish.