View Single Post
Cat Herder 04:54 PM 06-28-2017
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
I will get thrown under the bus for this....but I AM a underground provider. I was licsened for many many years. I jumped thru all the hoops and played the game. I currently have police people ..custom agents..teachers and now CPS supervisor as clients. Why..because these people know just how flawed the systems are. Just for record..I was heavily involved in trying to change the system for 10+ years...what I learned..without $$$$ or political power...you go no where. The common person needs a person that will care for their kids..teach them...let them learn in a safe environment. Go with your gut. How many people drive the exact speed limit.....Have you ever Made a safe descion to turn on red..... How many people take the whole donation on the tax line...but don't donate.....and then look at our government......yeh...totally trust worthy and honest...make it work for YOU.
But what will happen if you get caught? To your family and theirs? THAT is the risk that I simply can't take.

More than half the providers in my county are currently operating illegally. How do they operate watching the windows every day? I can't imagine that stress level on my health.