View Single Post
storybookending 08:17 AM 02-06-2019
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
Yes! Exactly! I have often times left items I've sold to someone online and had them leave the $ in X spot.

There are just as many open garage doors on my block as closed ones.

This is true! But thankfully most the bears stay out of town verses in town but I will definitely lock my doors when they start figuring out how to open them.

At my "home" I don't lock the doors either. I am not even sure we have keys to certain doors...if we do, I don't know where they would be. I have no curtains or window treatments either. Who (other than wildlife) is looking in? kwim?
I recall getting off the bus in the late 90s or early 00s (I was 10ish my sister was 8ish). My bus driver said it didn’t look like anyone was home. I told her no one ever was when we got off. She said okay lock your doors when you get inside a weird van she didn’t recognize was behind the bus. I looked her right in the eye and said “but all of our doors don’t even have locks” haha. My parents have never had curtains and up until a few years ago didn’t even have blinds. I find that I myself now even though living in town that I do have blinds/curtains (although cheap ones) but I can count on one hand the amount of times I’ve closed them.