View Single Post
Christian Mother 10:18 PM 07-05-2011
Sounds like it will really work out for you in the end!! Neither of you I am sure exspected this but we have to be able to adapt well to diff. changes. It's part of life and if she isn't comfortable in this change then it's best to part ways. And like you said you can provide her with some other DCP recommendations. If you express to her that you are sorry but there really isn't anything you can do about this and that you understand if she'd like to change DCP but you'd really like to continue providing care she would probably really appreciate that. If not then you can def. check in with the care of the other 2 kido's. I have a teacher in my group and she is wonderful to work with. She gets all the same days my children get off and holiday's. Summer time she does summer school so I still have her child most of the week other than fri. although there are a lot of fri. I do have him. I am some what diff. then most providers on here as I don't charge when a child isn't in my care. I don't charge holding fees or the 2 weeks deposit. Just that they give me 2 weeks notice when they will be leaving. So far I've had all my kido's since I started except one and that was due to the first issue of disrespect I received and I termed right on the spot. If I provide care at a reasonable rate and you treat me like a doormat, your going to find your self with out a DCP.