View Single Post
Unregistered 01:24 PM 01-19-2013
I have a 16mo old child. I often worry if they are being molested. A family member of mine sometimes watches my baby. This family member was molested as a child. They seem overly engaged in getting my child to stay with them. They have bought a ton of toys for them (as my child is the only) grandchild and often buy clothes and otherthings as well and go out of their was to pick my child up or keep them for extended periods of time. Two times after I went to pick her up the diaper area was red and the genitals were a little swollen. My child often has yeast rashes and it is not uncommon but a child that this family member previously watched was molested and is no longer allowed at their house. So, I took my child to the after hours pediatric clinic they looked everything over and sent us home. Happened when I picked my child up and there was just a spec of blood in the diaper. We went to a children's hospital ER and the looked over everything, had us talk to a social worker and sent us home. I've had the PCP look over everything as well and on all ends everything is "fine" but I just don't feel like it is. Two times in a row I have found a tiny spec of blood in the diaper. I feel like I'm crazy for suspecting this but I have had them checked out several times at 4 seperate health care facilities. This person would be devastated if I no longer allowed them to keep my child but I just have a hint of doubt still. What should I do? I am not a troll, I just prefer to remain anonymous.Also, my child seems to prefer one of these family members over their partner who is there when my child is as well on occasion.