Thread: Milk Allergry
View Single Post
Jupadia 05:22 AM 11-17-2016
I would speak to your director as soon as possible. I know I had 2 children with a milk sensitivity they can have products with milk in them but drinks only lactose free milk. I also have done a coloured cup for him he knew to only out of that color. He was 3 and 4 when in my care. Now I have his brother who's the same way bUT only 16 months I'm still teaching him about his cup but I make sure other cups are not in reach. 2 year Olds may not understand about their allergies but can start being taught about them. Talk to your daughter start teaching her to only drink from her color. I have a boy who is 28 months (no aleragy but knows his colour for the cups no problem. I'm not saying to not take the milk issue up with staff because as the care givers it's their job to be aware of the issues and prevent mix ups. The staff is very lucky that your daughters reaction is mild. If your director dose not take issue with this and fix it so it will not happen again then you may be best off looking for a new job and care for your child. Sorry to hear that you are being put into this postion.