Thread: Diapers
View Single Post
storybookending 07:41 AM 12-07-2017
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
Mother has twice now accused me of not changing her kids diaper enough. Kid gets bad diaper rashes and I know they are not changing at home constantly! Monday morning there is a rash and I usually get it under control by mid week and start again on Monday. I change it immediately after she poops which is up to three times a day! So today I am leaving the bucket of her kids diapers on the front porch! Is that passive-aggressive? Any other advise?
Hahaha I was going to suggest this before I got this far down in your post. Ball them up and permanent marker the time changed on them and hand mom the bag at pick up..

But really what BC said sounds good. Does she use the same diapers at home that they send to daycare? I know some parents send “cheaper” brands to daycare and keep the good ones for home. Maybe she’s having a reaction to the diaper itself? I know my niece can’t wear Huggies as they give her a rash. I noticed when she would come back on Mondays from being at her grandmas house for the weekend she was be wicked red. After about the 3rd or 4th Monday knowing she was at the grand parents for the weekend prior I said something to mom. She too noticed the correlation and didn’t know how to bring it up to her parents. She wasn’t sure if it was the water, her not being changed enough or what. She did some experimenting on her own and turns out it was the diapers grandma was buying.