View Single Post
Papa 07:24 PM 07-17-2014
I have helped my wife since 2005 and I was the happiest guy in the world, I played with the kids, cooked, bottle fed a lot of kids, loved every minute of it for the first year then it has been going down hill ever since. My problem is not the children but the parents, we have the kids at least most of them 55 to 60 hours a week and to say the least the parents don't really give a sh$t about anything. Today one came in fifteen minutes late...no call just "I got hung up at the chiropractors", not even sorry for being late. Of all the hundreds of kids my wife has watched only one family brings a gift and card on providers day every year. Others forget to bring diapers they forget to pay for days but they never forget to pay dish network or the water bill as they will shut the water off, things like that. Every Monday we have to start retraining the kids, then come Friday I feel like we are loaning the kids out to them. We have one set of parents that have a nanny on the weekends and one night a week a sitter comes in so they can go out. I love these kids and It burns me out to have to deal with the parents. When we go outside I tell the kids to put on their shoes and they do it. When the parents pick them up and mom says put on your shoes and the child slaps her mom and throws the shoes at her I feel like what the heck, do they just not know how to be a parent or where did I fail! Anyway god bless you lady's for what you do, and guys too!