View Single Post
countrymom 08:37 AM 05-06-2013
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
It is VERY hard to be supportive at times when it seems there is always someone who is offended by something you say, imply or sometimes don't even say but others think you meant.

Rather than this board being MORE supportive, I think it needs to be LESS sensitive about everything and not always assume everything is personal or a dig at them....kwim ?
Yes agree on the sensitive thing. like last week when the post was made about the psycho dcb, who cares what was used in the title. Because if I met some of you in person you would probably call your dck's by other names lol! so why can't we post about how we really feel. Why can't we argue, even after the whole post with michelle (sorry have to use you as an example) she still stayed on, the thread is now forgotten and we all move on.

And I love how crazy this board gets, sometimes its so nice to argue and
makes me feel better, thats life, if you are so sensitive over every little thing, then I really question how you provide care for children who can push buttons.

And this is a place where there are normal people, its rare that you find fake people on this board. Sure there is drama, but it aint any worse than some of the drama the parents bring. If you can't express how you really truley feel on this board well then there really isn't a need for a board.