View Single Post
Blackcat31 07:14 AM 05-07-2013
Originally Posted by Country Kids:
I thought mods knew the state/area we lived in though because of the IP address or something like that?

Even in that thread, a poster asked the mods not to ever give the information out on them so I think that put members on high alert with what had been said by the mods.
High alert for what?? Do you have some deep dark secret that you are worried about? Some secret identity? Are you in the witness protection program? Just curious why it is such a big deal?

Your IP address doesn't accurately tell anyone anything. Depending on what site you use to check someone's IP address, it can be really close or r e a l l y f a r o f f .

The poster you are referring to was My3cents and what she said was

Originally Posted by My3cents:
BlackCat and any other Mod- I know that you know my personal information but if you ever used that against me or made that public information. I would be done with these boards for good.
She also said:

Originally Posted by My3cents:
Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure me out, I am queen of the run on sentence, and repeat of the same information. When I am in a hurry everything is just the way it comes out. I often type so fast that I skip a letter and then often times I am interrupted with this and that, so I start a response and don't finish it until later in the day. My kiddo's come first. I guess I am saying I don't know what the ruckus is about with mods saying they know who everyone is...... I am not the original poster. Anyway back to work for me.....ugh....
so I am confused as to what your point is Country Kids?

I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE OR YOUR ADDRESS OR YOUR BIRTHDAY OR ANYTHING OTHER THAN WHAT YOU HAVE TOLD PEOPLE OR POSTED ON THE FORUM YOURSELF.

Sheesh~ I don't think I can be any clearer.