View Single Post
Soccermom 09:56 AM 01-23-2014
So yesterday we had a Blizzard Warning and the weather was AWFUL! All my DCPS called to say the DCKS wouldn't be here since they were taking the day off from work due to the weather. All except for the family I have that both parents aren't working right now and haven't for about 4 months.

I assumed they surely would not be coming so got comfy on the couch with my own kids in our PJs when suddenly the door opens and in comes DCD with both kids in tow!!!!

I could not believe it!!

I said - I am sorry I am in PJs but the weather is so bad and since the two of you are home right now I automatically thought you would be keeping the kids home.

He told me the kids really wanted to come (Okay...sure they did!). I was so annoyed at missing out on a just me and the kids day that I just replied - Really, that is funny. Most kids love being able to stay home with Mom and Dad for the day.

I know it was rude but WTH!! DH came home from work at 3pm because all the businesses in the area were shut down but this DCD only showed up at 4h30 to pick his kids up!

I really want to term this family. I can't respect them or their parenting choices and it feels me with anger and frustration.

Last week they told me they would pick up the kids just after lunch so not to put DCB down for his nap.........I kept him up. They showed up at 4pm. I expressed my opinion about that and his excuse was - We were having such a nice time driving around the back country roads looking at all the flooding that we completely lost track of time.

How nice! Meanwhile I was here trying to keep your 2 year old quiet while the other DCKS slept.

I know this couple quite well but really just want to term anyway. I can't stand this anymore.