View Single Post
hgonzalez 01:45 PM 10-09-2016
I am possibly going to be terminating a family that has only been with me a few months. I will be doing it as soon as I can enroll another family.
Their youngest child of this family is so horribly behaved, it is completely draining me and is causing issues with the other kids. Some of it is age appropriate, but he spends half the day screaming and the other half being aggressive with the other kids, interrupting their play, throwing toys at them etc. He also physically fights me on every diaper change, screams during every meal, screams every time I sit down etc.
My question is this: I feel like I need to tell my other families, as I don't want them to think people are just leaving my daycare left and right. I have termed three newish families in the past year due to behavior and disrespect by the parents. Do you tell your existing families when you have a change in enrollment and do you tell them why? I know they will see the new faces and wonder what happened to the other kids. Advice please.