View Single Post
Cozy_Kids_Childcare 07:39 AM 05-11-2015
I have a particularly had 4yr old who is like having a very tall 2yr old. He is just very hard to deal with because I get frustrated with him. I post about the things he does a lot. His mom is awful too. Her kids should always have special. She picks them up at 5 and then makes them go to be 7-730. She doesn't want him napping here anymore. I've tried that an he intentionally makes a ton of noise to keep everyone else awake. Her parenting style is not to parent. She doesn't want him to be upset. She doesn't like it when he clinches his fist an yells at her till he turns red. But her child not mine. Well I get a text message today.

.... Is there something I can send with blank to do on his nap mat instead of sleep? Nights are awful when he naps and its leading to a lot of issues between he and I.

This is the same lady that gives her kids candy on the way here every single morning to get them in their car seats.

I need to think of something I can write to her or say to get the point across that he isn't forced to nap but if he falls asleep I will not wake him up an if she doesn't like it then move on.
I let him sit on the couch with books and puzzles and he usually falls asleep sitting up. He has been yawning for the last two hours so I know he is tired. The problem is she wants him to go to sleep at 7/730 when his sister goes and that doesn't happen. He doesn't believe in her authority so he runs around his room tossing toys around. I want her to know that it is her parenting problem an not my problem and it shouldn't be come my problem.