View Single Post
DaycareService 08:21 AM 07-18-2016
Originally Posted by :
Hmm, as an admin/moderator of this board I am going to venture to say that I do not buy that explanation.

I believe you either own or work for the company and I think you came here to to lure provider's into signing up.

Remember you did make other posts and you did have to register with the forum and provide contact info
This is so very sad and disturbing. My post was honest and many of you...those who are to suppose to be caring individuals responded in an ugly manner. I guess you are caring and kind to children only? I stated clearly that yes I support a specific company and not just that company, but I too support companies such as WatchMeGrow. I am very appreciate of the Texas company, but that is my passion to share that information with others. I should not have to apologize for that. And no...I don't work for WatchMeGrow.

I can't say I appreciate this type of feedback, but thank you for providing me insight.

Originally Posted by :
Your nephews mother is the one who needs to be watched at all times. She is the most likely of anyone on the planet to harm him. His being special needs even escalates his risk of being injured by her.
Perhaps this is the most offensive comment I've read. His mother has gone through much training and continues to gather information on working with her son and helping him grow. If the comment was meant in a general sense that's fine, but it displays a blatant insensitivity.