View Single Post
MissAnn 10:24 AM 10-05-2012
Well, at least they are hinting at it. If they ever come out and really ask....I will tell them that their 3 year old goes to her mat with a stack of books. If she is not tired, she is welcome to keep on reading. Actually, she probably reads 1/2 hour most days. I will not get her up from nap. I have work to do and I deserve my break time so I can be a good provider the rest of the day.

From what I've heard, she gets very mischevious at night and gets up and gets into things. She might sleep for a little while but then wakes up. The bring her in shoes I don't allow because they can't "get her" to agree to wear her tennis shoes...and feel I will have better luck.

Anyway....give me your opinion.....

Also...please give me ideas...phrases...things to say when parents actually come out and ask me to keep her up and not give her a nap. Our regulations say that all kids will have a reclining rest time.

When parents insist on no nap because they can't get their child to sleep at night...what goes through your mind?
  1. They sleep to long during nap
  2. Parents need a better night time system
  3. It's more of a night time discipline problem than a problem with too long of a nap
  4. Fine....she can stay up and play
  5. other......??????