Thread: Changes/Covid
View Single Post
Unregistered 07:56 AM 09-20-2020
The one-way entries, the arrows, etc...none of that was stopping spread of Covid. No common sense in that. In fact, it probably caused people to congregate CLOSER to one another. My child has been doing dance/gymnastics and another one, band and one in flag football; another one worked where someone actually HAD covid and no one in our family has gotten it. I think that this has been severely exaggerated and has caused unnecessary fear. I have never seen such a mishandling on something as I have this disease. If they NEVER reported it, people would live normally and enjoy life. Everyone dies, no one escapes that, no matter how far they go to run away from that fact. Closing up shop, missing out on life, fear is not a way to live. What happens to those who live in fear just to die anyway, from something else a day after our puppet masters decide to "let" us have our freedoms again? Would that be worth it? Wouldn't it suck to miss so much just for that to happen? And for someone, it will.