Thread: Stuttering
View Single Post
ABCDaycareMN 08:53 AM 05-29-2013
You really should have mom contact the school on your behalf and have them contact you with what you are suppose to be doing. You don't want to make it worse by doing the wrong thing and you are unsure what is right.

Will she be getting therapy over the summer?

My son has/had speech and my mom can get him to say some letters but incorrectly. Now we have to go back and reteach him how to say them correctly.

I think it's best to just contact them yourself with moms permission to find out what you can do to help and not set her back.