View Single Post
Cradle2crayons 08:08 PM 09-28-2013
Originally Posted by Heidi:
Mr Noodles....I LOVE Mr. Noodles! I miss him so...

Seriously, those cat's may need some counseling, though...
Lol I know right!!! Mr. Noodles actually is already rehomed to two very special little girls I used to nanny a long time ago. Mr. Noodles and the kittens mama.... Banks..used to be their cat...when they moved from here to two hrs away they asked me to take banks because they were going to a rental and couldn't have cats. I had already been taking care of her and rescuing her kittens etc. so I took her and spayed her and raised up her last two litters.

Daddy nib nibs is my daughters cat (he was my old avatar). He is mr noodles brother from the precious litter. He loves the kittens. Mom weaned these at six weeks and she was spayed so she kicked them off and was done. She doesn't love on them much so daddy nib nibs fills in the love lol.

Long story short, the girls parents bought a house and their mom, although she hates cats, agreed to let the girls pick a kitten. And mr. Noodles they picked at birth. So after he is neutered in a few weeks he will go to his new home. He's a precious kitten and will do them good.

Ariana (the tortie) also has a home and she will go after her spay at the same time as mr. Noodles. She's a no tail and she's going to live with her brother Toby at the local vet as a vet cat. This same vet also has a no tail from nib nibs litter so I'm happy they are staying local.

The only two of that litter we are keeping is the black no tail (Tux) and e smokey gray male (Mack).