Thread: Daycare Fire
View Single Post
TwinKristi 10:33 AM 03-07-2014
See, I never said I wouldn't save my cat. I said I wouldn't risk my life to go run into a burning building but would grab him if he were close by. I'm in no way saying she's wrong, like I stated before, I'm just curious if she's actually experienced this. But it also makes me question her plans if there really was a fire during daycare. What about the DCKs? Are you going to leave them on the sidewalk alone to go back in to save animals? If you're faced with the choice of animals or DCKs what would you do as their lives are equally important yet animals are closer than family. I know someone mentioned earlier that they had the idea that they'd have to leave their own son and get DCKs out first. I'm really not saying she's wrong I'm just honestly curious as to her thoughts on this. For me it's a no brainier, kids before pets but obviously not for her. I'm not putting her down, I'm not insulting her, I don't really understand why you need to come explain to me that two people with two different lives may think differently? I'm plenty aware of that by her post, I don't really need someone to clarify for me.