View Single Post
TomCopeland 06:55 AM 07-07-2020
Originally Posted by BoysMom:
Last year was my first year in business so I'm doing my state taxes for the first time as a business. Are there any additional forms or directions that need to be followed? I know for the federal return I had to complete a Schedule C and Schedule SE; is there an equivalent in California state taxes? I'm having trouble finding any clear answers online.
The other federal form you must fill out if you do child care in your home is IRS Form 8829. There are no specific CA forms you need to fill out as a child care provider.