View Single Post
rmc20021 05:47 AM 04-22-2013
What does it take to get through to these parents these days!!!!!

I have two separate families that were due to be here well over an hour ago...no show, no phone call, no text...NOTHING!!!

I JUST sent home a new policy and have explained to these parents that they must let me know within 15 minutes after the time their child is supposed to arrive if they were not coming. I explained that I may not be here if they don't let me know because I will assume they aren't coming if they don't bother to call.

I have been dealing with both my parents being ill and having dementia for the last 2 weeks (my mom has been in the hospital 2 times, and we placed my dad into a nursing/rehab home a little over a week ago...there's a lot of legal things I'm trying to take care of) and if I am only going to have one or two kids here, there are other things I can be doing to help my parents.

These parents know this, they know how extremely busy I've been the last two weeks and I'm sick of their lack of respect. I NEVER had these kinds of issues when I did daycare years ago...NEVER!!!!