Thread: Just SA Kids?
View Single Post
Soccermom 06:00 AM 12-04-2013
The girls mostly play with Barbies, polly pockets and baby dolls (Little cribs, strollers and baby supplies).

The boys loved train sets, my lego table, my bucket of army guys and vehicles, trucks and cars.

The girls and younger boys loved play dough, more complex art projects and painting.

The older kids mostly just did homework, watched a bit of kids programming or once in awhile I would break out the Just Dance on the Wii.

I would plan special activities every Wednesday. A game, a craft or a cooking project.

It is great when you just have SA because the possibilities are endless for what you can do with your group.

There are so many great websites dedicated to SA kids and loads of books at the library too.

The only thing is with the SA older boys, it is better to not force them to participate in activities if they don't want to because they will cause trouble
I always just let them go down and play if they preferred.

I miss SA so much and will not be taking in any more littles. Once the littles I have start school, it is back to SA childcare for me!