View Single Post
MamaG 10:49 PM 12-26-2012
Originally Posted by MarinaVanessa:
It is possible to get your record expunged but to do that you need to contact an attorney. Your attorney will know what to do and who to contact. I know someone that had a DUI from 10 years previous be expunged and all they needed to to was have a clean record since then. That person also participated in AA meetings and his AA support person and counselor wrote him character letters but he had an attorney to do all the heavy legal work.

Personally I wouldn't try to do it on your own. If you try yourself and don't properly show your case and get denied it might make it much harder for you to then get an attorney try to do it for you if only because now you'll have one denial in your file. It works different in different states though.
Thanks I may look into that tomorrow. I actually was denied a cleaning job because of that 1 thing on my record yet I can watch kids for a living. Doesn't really make sence. I want a part time job outside of home, preferably cleaning offices or something. No people to deal with