View Single Post
Unregistered 05:09 PM 04-24-2013
Originally Posted by kelliott:
yes i did.. in fact, she texted me and said that i did not approve transportation therefore i would need to pick him up early.. and it was the DAY OF the game in which case i could not just tell my boss i wanted to leave
So after you get this text saying you need to pick him up early... what did you do??? Did you try to have an adult conversation/explanation with this provider...Or you just stayed passive waiting to see how far could you push your personal interests over this provider's personal life!!

Now, if this provider, as many others, had to give you a short notice due to her own illness... would you just ignore it the same way??!!! Do you really do not have a back up plan for these situations?????! ...or you just intentionally decided to not use it this time !!!

The provider was in the wrong... but I'm getting the impression that also this parent is intentionally trying to push this providers buttons and just used this event as an opportunity!

This seems to me more like a power struggle of "who's the boss" and it is so sad to see one parent jeopardizing his child safety and a provider jeopardizing her license for such a childish behavior!