View Single Post
Lilbutterflie 12:18 PM 09-08-2010
Originally Posted by JJPlaycare:
Back when my daughter was potty training right around 20-24 months she would use the "I have to go potty" to get out of the car! Well we had been shopping all day and it was about bedtime and of course the excuse came out and I was pretty sure she didn't have to go, but thought awww I better stop I don't want to discourage her if she wants to go! Well needless to say, we got in to the gas station and of course she didn't have to go potty, but I had to go number 2! LOL Sorry for the details, it just makes the story!

So I am sitting there and my daughter litterally is jumping up and down and clapping her hands and saying "Mommy you did it, you went poopy! It is a big one mommy, it stinks! and on and on and on" HOW EMBARASSING! I was trying my darndest to distract her, but she was ALL about POSITIVE REINFORCEMENT! LOL

I wanted to crawl into a hole and die! Unfortanately I have several embarrassing bathroom stories with both my girls, I guess they make like interesting!!

I am going to share one more quick one though! LOL We were using the restroom while out to dinner and my daughter was right around 2 when another lady in the restroom had diarrhea, well my daughter use to call it "Dia-roo" LOL She was saying in her tiny little, girly concerned voice! "Oh pore lady gots dia-roo mommy, she gots a tummy ache!" I didn't know whether I should bolt out of there and try to beat her out of the restroom or wait until she was done!! I am sure she was equally embarrassed!
That one is hilarious! I love this thread!

Two weeks ago, my 4 yr old dcb made a parrot/bird out of kid k'nex. He brought it to me, so proud of himself, and said "Look! It's my pecker!!" I told him "Good job! But that's a parrot." He replied "No, it's a pecker. It's MY pecker." Well, I let it go and chuckled to myself when he turned around. But ALL DAY LONG he carried this thing around talking about my pecker's doing this, my pecker's doing that, etc...
My 2 yr old ds has a thing lately where if we encounter someone in public that doesn't have a smile on their face or acknowledge him, he thinks they are bad. So, more than once, someone will pass by us at the store with a serious look on their face & my son will point his finger and shout "Mommy, that man is BAD." I could just crawl under a rock!