View Single Post
midaycare 11:18 AM 12-11-2014
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
Logged out for privacy because I know this is not going to be popular. I wouldn't have termed. With the stress of a new promotion, the upcoming holidays and a child that wasn't feeling well yesterday, it may not have been an intentional dope and drop as evidenced by her saying something when you asked. She didn't try to hide it. She might not have thought anything of it. I would have a serious talk about it and let her know that if she is sick enough to be medicated she shouldn't be there. I especially would not term a parent that otherwise has been good to work with. There are just too many of them that aren't.
Part of the reason for terming today was her dumping dcg with me yesterday and as walking out the door she says, "Dcg vomited last night, but it was from constipation. Bye!" I didn't even get a chance to respond. And today, now this. So I felt like it was 2 days of really disregarding my policies. I let yesterday slip by.

I am very relaxed with dcf's, and I let a lot of things slide. I have good dcf's. 5 minutes late, 10 minutes early, eh, I really don't care in the scheme of things. But this I do care about. There is so much responsibility on my hands if dcg were to have a reaction from the meds.