View Single Post
Unregistered 11:32 AM 09-24-2015
Originally Posted by Ariana:
This is so so true! I once had a conversation with a guy who was in advertising and he said the best and fastest way to sell a product is to make it about the safety of children. He said that you could sell ice to a snowman in winter if he thought it would keep his child safe. He mentioned that carseats were the biggest sham. I have noticed this myself, whenever a child dies in a car crash they almost AWAYS blame the parents for not having it installed properly or not done up correctly or some such nonsense. The truth is that a carseat can only go so far to protect your child in an accident.
Like smart monitor claims etc. If she was licensed, and had less kids that day probably still would have happened. Maybe the mom and dad should be arrested to for not teaching a 5 year old to swim. What about the life guards. Apparently mom did allow it since she was in swim wear, so mom's claim is apparently false. If they are suing you can bet it's to take advantage of a tragedy and win the lottery. So far the parents have gotten 37k from charity. This one of those accidents, and no one should be charged.

The provider needs to do what one did in our city years ago. She hired the best law firm, spent 10 mo in jail until it was over turned. The county prosecutor ended up losing his job, the state bar took away his ability to practice law due to being unethical, dishonest, you name it. The daycare provider then sued for 12 mil.