View Single Post
Familycare71 04:59 PM 07-15-2013
Originally Posted by EchoMom:
My mom and I LOVE it cold and we do NOT tolerate heat well. My mom's concern is that the house is too hot for us to even clean. I expect that if we can't get it fixed today, I'll be cleaning the house at 2am in my underwear. Most people don't use nearly as much AC as we do, but to us it's insanely hot in here. I just don't want to be pouring sweat during the interview.

It's 90 degrees outside today, and it's reading at like 85 in the house... I'm just not sure we can impress them with us, or with our house when it's this hot. But I also really hate the thought of canceling.

The kids don't seem to mind a bit... They played in the pool all morning and now we've been inside for lunch and to play indoors. They are all pink faced and a little clammy but don't seem to really notice. We have lots of fans.
Me too!!!!! Lol. I CANNOT tolerate the heat and my kids bring sweatshirts invade they get cold inside- I think for me it would depend on if I could reschedule with the families. Also if you know when the air will be fixed. If its a day or two I would call and say- I am so sorry but a situation came up can we reschedule for... If it is within a few days I don't think it would be a big issue- if it may be a week or more then I would suck it up and clean in my undies!