View Single Post
284878 11:35 AM 03-16-2021
Okay sometimes just make my post short and sweet. I don't put in all of the stories, I just do highlights.

So here are more of the highlights...

DCM said dcg4 did not nap but that she would lay for rest time. Which I was okay with, but then she wanted to pick dcg4 up for preschool and bring her back which I did not want to deal with especially since it was dcm that would be picking up only dcg4 and not dcb1.5. So then I suggested other DC and how to find their contact info.

Then she started texting follow-up questions and I did not know what to do so I just answered them. I considered not being truthful and reply with some outrageous thing that I would never do but I did not and was polite and biz-like.

Then came the request, Dcb1.5 needs to be in a fully dark room with no noise in order for him to sleep. I responded that babies sleep in dd room with the curtains closed. But then I started thinking about this. If I put him in there then I would have to bring the other babies out and what happens when he turns 2, he will have to be in the living room where there are noise and light.

So I decided I did not want to deal with multiple pickups and drop-offs and then a child that was not tired enough to nap or rest after preschool or arrives back here during or after lunch and has to eat alone. Then on top of that keeping my dd and the other SA child completely silent during nap time so dc1.5 could sleep in a dark quiet room.

Then she texted that she wanted to start earlier than I had told her that I would have space, I reminded her of when they could start but that did not deter her. So I needed a way to end it, which is hard for me because I did not want to upset her.

So I took what joyfulnoise said to write and I sent it but worry that she is going to ask how my availability changed. What do I do if that happens?

Telling potential families no to care is hard for me to do.