View Single Post
cheerfuldom 12:48 PM 03-02-2012
Originally Posted by CheekyChick:
I'm guessing his bark is worse than his bite. Do you actually think he would sue her because his son got pushed down and got a bruise? That's silly. I doubt an attorney would even take his case. If I loved the baby (like the OP stated), I would do my best to make it work.
I think you are being incredibly naive. Even if he doesn't contact a lawyer, he can still harass with CPS calls, licensing calls, coming over and calling himself. Ticked off parents are VERY capable of ruining a provider's life. I am not going to take the chance that his "bark is worse than his bite"....if a dog is growling at you, do you stay where you are or move closer? Of course not! You move away! The growl is the warning. They may or may not bite, you don't know for sure but why take the chance?

this isn't about loving the child. It is unfair to the OP to imply that if she really loved the children in her care, she would make it work. Where is the accountability for the parent? Are providers supposed to tolerate everything in the name of loving the children they work with?