Thread: Venting Thread
View Single Post
lovemykidstoo 01:42 PM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by daycarediva:
I called and left a message on her cell about 3 1/2 hours before dcg was scheduled to be dropped off. Then I called and left a message on her home phone. I asked that she call me back and let me know she received my phone call. Never called back, showed up at drop off acting like she had NO CLUE what I was talking about. She was screaming outside my house (loud enough to make DCG cry) about how unprofessional I was. Um, sorry I didn't repeatedly call you (at 5 am no less) until you answered the phone. Are you serious? She stomped off to her car VERY angry, then sent me several nasty texts later in the day about how unprofessional I was and that she always thought I was reliable and how I was probably faking it (!!!!!) and that she wasn't paying for the day (even though she is contractually obligated to do so) yada yada, I called her back and told her that she could drop off her check in FULL Friday/the next day and that it would be the last check she had to write to me. I also gave her a written notice that she signed saying that she was verbally abusive, and gave m licensar a heads up, just in case.

You think you know someone!!
Holy crap. That is beyond words ridiculous!!! So did she drop off the check for the full amount? Good for you for sticking up for yourself.