View Single Post
Unregistered 09:34 AM 08-07-2015
"If no one else is complaining and she isn't losing a lot of business because of it she isn't likely to change anything. It doesn't hurt to discuss the issue with her, though."

Hey EJ, just to follow up, I don't know all the parents using our provider, however we do have a good relationship with a couple families using our provider, and the frustration is starting to show. I just happen to be the only one that is brash (however respectful) enough to speak with the provider about it.

I have another one for you if you (or anyone that doesn't mind answering) I was just speaking with one of the parents we are friends with last night. Our providers is closed today and Monday for vacation. Now you have the option to pay either a week at a time or month, as long as it is before service is provided. Well the family informed me last night that since they pay by week their normal pay day is Monday morning, well since our provider is gone on vacation, they actually showed up to their work last night and asked for their next week payment before they left on vacation. Now how does that work, if you are on a vacation and your pay period falls on a day you have off, do you have to pay before hand? ( keep in mind there in nothing in the contract that is stating this policy, just that payment is due before service is rendered) I guess maybe I am just nitpicking, but I would have been pretty upset if I was at work and my provider showed up to collect like some back alley bookie lol. The kicker was this couple paid through Monday of next week on their last payment day knowing the provider was closed this Monday and then on Tuesday morning they were going to pay for the rest of the week as normal.

Just picking your brains, thanks again!