View Single Post
Unregistered 03:40 PM 08-21-2017
Originally Posted by Ariana:
I agree with this. If you are not comfortable taking them then it is up to you as a business owner. I tried putting my child in a summer camp and they refused because she was not vaccinated, even with a medical exemption! Nothing I could do about it. This is a large indoor play space as well that my daughter has been to many many times and not once did they ask for vaccinations but because it is summer camp they need it on file and refused her. Stupid rule and hypocritical if you ask me but there it is!

I think the mom is just feeling scared and vulnerable because everyone hates unvaccinated families. We are all seen as morons who think our kids will catch autism. she likely pulled the law line because of that.

I am in Canada.
I'm sorry you feel that way Auriana. I don't think that way, I'm just not properly informed on the subject and concerns regarding the issue. I am in no way trying to bash this family, just want to follow proper protocol that's safe for everyone, & that won't in turn affect my family if not properly handled. That's all. Again, I appreciate everyone's feedback. I will definitely have to talk to the mother about communication and common curtesy & respect since that's the only way I like to treat the parents that are a part of my daycare family.