View Single Post
Country Kids 12:49 PM 06-22-2018
Thank you Cat Herder! This family has been on my mind all day long.

Mom is being charged with Manslaughter from what I have read. The look on her face in the mugshot is of distraught and so much emotion.

People have asked why didn't the daycare call? I'm not sure on the story yet, but I am wondering if mom got called into work, became distracted and forgot baby in back. Daycare wouldn't have been scheduled so there would have been no need to place a call looking for the child.

Auto pilot is a real thing! Last week after class I was to return my text book to the library. Thought about it as I was getting into my car, drove down the parking lot and instead of turning to the library I turned to go home-30 sec after getting into my car. I remembered only after I had gotten home that I still had them and had to run them back out to the college. I could have easily though not remembered and still have them in there.

I am implementing a policy this weekend that children need to be dropped off daily by the same parent at the same time. The reason for this is I have several parents where dad might drop off at one time, or if mom is bring it will be at a different time. So new policy will be same parent at the same time each day. That way no time goes by for when child should or could be here, it is the same each day.