Thread: Daycare Habits
View Single Post
Annalee 06:35 AM 01-05-2021
Originally Posted by Cat Herder:
I was looking at those "Intentional Year" notebooks. They list the 1st priority of the day along with a few smaller goals that can be moved to the next day for all eternity.

They seemed pretty cool, until I saw how big they are (I would prefer half-sheet due to desk size). I like the idea, though, so will add that to my usual planning lists. They do keep me on track and give me other options for the days some of the tasks are just too big for my pain or energy level.

Keep in mind that quiet time, healing rest, exercise and mental stimulation time are also important daily tasks. I have a bad habit of skipping those too often to complete routine tasks that can wait.

Anyway, here is the link to my current inspiration because they deserve the props and maybe someone will be interested: https://theintentionalyear.com/produ...action-planner

I may still grab one to start the new process from my currently crazy long to-do list that make me tired just looking at it. If my DH happens to start using them, too, I think I could share (He has his Masters in Procrastination, mine is in Overtasking, what a pair ).
Ironically, I had purchased a notebook/calendar similar to what you posted at TJMAXX during my Christmas Break. You have motivated me to write in it TODAY! LOL Haven't even opened it till TODAY! But I had good intentions!