Thread: Natural Fencing
View Single Post
284878 11:23 AM 04-21-2021
Originally Posted by TwinMama:
What kind of trees are they??

Omg!! So lucky!! Are you from Wisconsin??The person that's advising me with my pre licensing says that she's never seen any time that they've not required someone to have a fence. I just don't know what section we would fence, and it would make me a little sad for them not to be able to run and play tag or kickball.

I hope they can come up with a solution like trees or something. My backyard is no where near the road.
No MI. But I have always wanted to visit WI. Pine trees and dead trees, lol. That neighbor knows that they are dead but won't take them down. On the other side, it is my dad's property and it is just a tree line of random trees that just grow.

My playground, I just put up a 4 ft chicken fence that opens to one set of deck steps. But I do have a wooden fence that goes from the house to the pole barn with a gate and the pole barn blocks the kids from going towards the neighbor's driveway.

I do love having a fence around the playground, it keeps the toys, balls, and other things from blowing into the neighbor's tree line.

Is there a height requirement for your fence?

If not you could do a garden fence that you just stick in the ground.