View Single Post
momofsix 06:46 AM 12-30-2010
I just found this one...boy she must have had some bad families in her time Quite the ad though!

Hello, thank you for reading my post! I'm interested in finding a new family full time that won't take advantage of me. Working is serious business when one has bills to pay, food on the table and a roof over ones head, plus gas in ones car. I have been taken advantage of so many, many times, it's not funny anymore. I can not live w/out work. I love what I do. I enjoy what I do and I expect to be treated w/dignity and respect. I'm nobodies doormat.

I'm a friendly, female Nanny who has been caring for children the last 35 yrs. I have experience w/newborns, multiples, up to 4 siblings and 8+ in a day care setting. I'm CPR/First Aid Certified. I'm looking for a full time loving family w/stable days/hrs., paid holidays(if the holiday falls on my work day), 8 paid sick days per year(when your children are sick, not me, because you would need to find backup and pay them) and 10 paid vacation days per year(when you take your vacation, not me). We can discuss these details during an interview.

I don't Smoke or Drink. Pet Friendly. Have transportation. Own a cell phone. Low Rates. I will Love Your Children as if They Were My Own! I have managed to raise 2 wonderful children as a single Mom since '97. My Children today are 22, a Petsmart Mgr., living in Cincy, soon to be running the Petsmart Hotel in Cincy in Jan. 2011 and is in the United States Army as a Combat Medic. She will be deployed this Spring/Summer to Haiti to care for the sick. In the Fall she'll be returning to school for 2 yrs. to finish her major, Broadcast Journalism, w/a chance of another deployment during this time to either Iraq or Afghanistan. Also, my 24 y.o. BK Mgr. w/2 yrs. of Culinary School under his belt, is hoping to own his own store in the near future. They are great Children. I'm so proud of them!

I have a resume due upon request w/all my references.

Please, Serious Inquiries Only!

Thank you and have a wonderful and safe New Year!