Thread: Venting Thread
View Single Post
HappyEverAfter 08:34 AM 01-09-2018
How can one infant be so difficult? He screams over anything that doesn’t go his way. Wants me to hold him instead of another child so he screams. Wants me to pick him up and move him to the other side of the playroom and he screams. Drops his pacifier and wants me to pick it up even though he can do it and he screams. Doesn’t want to have his diaper changed because he’d rather play so he screams. Angry because the other kids won’t give him the toy they’re playing with so he screams. Doesn’t want to be in the kitchen during mealtimes so he screams. And the screaming doesn’t stop until he gets his way. Ever. I let him scream it out for over 2 hours the other day and he never let up once. I am on the verge of losing my mind. And then he’ll have a random day like yesterday where he is fine and happy all day but it’s so inconsistent. I don’t understand it. Parents say he never ever fusses at home of course. I am tired of it and people keep saying he will grow out of it but he isn’t and my patience is wearing so thin. I’m trying to hang in there until he turns one this spring to see if he grows out of it but days like today have me ready to term immediately, like this very minute.