View Single Post
bklsmum 04:15 AM 06-11-2017
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
So you're downing a working mother cause she can't afford your rates? I wouldn't use your services or recommend you to anyone with that nasty attitude and lack of compassion. Why the hell would she pay your rate to an in home daycare where her child would be twice as likely to get injured or worse when she can pay a traditional daycare where there is liability insurance at the same rate?? You sound stupid! You act like your "program" leads to the kids receiving scholarships and Ivy League admission. You act as if our country provides EVERYONE the PRIVILEGE to earn a LIVEABLE wage. You, yourself require two streams of income to support your household. Humble yourself Ursela!
Where are you getting those stats from? I would love to see the study that says in home childcare is two times more dangerous...and why do you think in home daycares don't carry liability insurance? And what "traditional daycare" is less than in home daycare? I assume by "traditonal daycare" you mean a center...in every area I have ever lived they are much more expensive than any in home. I charge between 175 and 150 a week and I provide everything and that is MUCH cheaper than any center around here that provide NOTHING...and I have liability insurance as well.