View Single Post
KristinsHomeCC 03:13 PM 05-09-2016
Originally Posted by mommyneedsadayoff:
Parents always request what will make their kid more comfortable...some things we can do, some we cannot. All of us run a program that is QUALITY versus quantity and we do so in a way that follows licensing standards. We have had numerous threads, but BC just mentioned it recently, "Parents cannot give permission to do the wrong thing". You may think that is a quality, but in reality, the minute you compromise on safety to appease a parent, you are offering less that quality service. Please do not think I ma trying to be hard on your or be mean...I am sincerely trying to let you know that you must think of yourself and your family first. Don't let parent problems be your problem.
Crap! I'm so bad with internet stuff -- I meant the comfort thing to go along with moving PNP around to fit the DCB's needs! I just need to shut up and eat some chocolate

OAN: Do I really need to rethink the camera thing if I get rid of the bad apples, who think it's their job to monitor me? I've had nothing but good experience with it..and I was *JUST* telling my husband this morning about how no one has ever tried to bring anything like this up!!