View Single Post
Sunshine69 11:52 AM 08-19-2020
I think the objective for school was to spread out the attendance volume so they can keep appropriate distance between the students. High-schoolers? Maybe. Good luck getting the younger ones to stay 6’ apart and wear masks all day.

Classrooms are holding a dozen kids, school buses are running at 1/4 capacity.

If a teacher or student tests positive, the school plans to shut down for a period.

If a daycare child tests positive, all the daycare kids, provider, provider’s family and daycare parents are likely to face mandatory quarantine. All based on test results that hardly seem accurate anymore. How are parents and providers going to sustain more shutdowns?

The only folks around I see benefitting from all this is the illegal providers who have popped up in my area. They’re clearly advertising on Facebook and apparently haven’t been caught yet. The licensors are working from home. The only time I hear from them is when they email more rules, mandatory forms and required training courses, none of which the illegals are getting.

I’m kinda looking forward to when the school-aged kids have to focus on remote learning while the infants do their thing in the background. I can remind them that’s how us providers and parents feel when we’re trying to get something done and they’re bickering about who’s giving who dirty looks or fighting over whose turn it is.