Thread: Venting Thread
View Single Post
Annalee 12:10 PM 04-24-2021
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
I totally agree with ya'll about what is posted on someones personal page is personal however, if I were parent and I saw some of the things posted on fb with that type of language I would be very concerned.
The problem is you and I and many others on here are in the minimal group. The ' new norm for the entitled millennialists' seems to have no boundaries and we live in a time where nothing can be said for fear of some sort of retaliation. Mom and I have been working on ourselves body language, stress levels, words spoken all week due to this change in culture. We have got to learn to move on better or we are going to go crazy! Not just daycare families but our own personal families. It's hard to deal with when there is no malice intent from those around us; it's just their way of dealing with their own life situations. My brother carried my sons to an ATV mud ride park last week and hes said my boys were the only persons not swearing or drinking. He said all were having a good time and no riots but the language was horrible from little kids to adults. He was concerned as it was done in such a casual way he said! Oh well, just my two cents.