View Single Post
nannyde 09:09 AM 05-30-2010
Originally Posted by jen:
In reading that article I'm not sure that the daycare provider was HER daycare provider.

"I ran over there and she was on there for less than a minute and I went over and by the time I got over to her she actually lost it and went down and that's how she got the burn on her stomach," said Kerry Welch, a day-care provider who helped Madyson."

A daycare provider, not necessarily HER daycare provider. The article goes on to say:

"Her baby sitter took her to the hospital, where Madyson was met by her mom"

Her babysitter may be a 16 year old for all we know...
Yeah see they changed that around a few times from the teaser they did on the newscast... to the newscast.. to the six o'clock version of the newscast... to the online video of it.... to the online news report of it. It IS impossible to tell. The first promo they did a few hours before the news stated that "hear what Madyson's Mom and babysitter" had to say.

I wrote a post about that in their comments section.

Considering their ONLY angle was the slide and the slides hotness it would make sense that they only discussed what the provider did in reference to the hottness. Who knows though.

Your theory might be right too.. if the provider was a minor they wouldn't have brought up the name.

They were evasive about a lot of it or they just have crappy reporting. They just said she was playing at the park.. didn't say she was at the park with her day care provider. The only hint she was with the day care provider was them saying the day care provider helped and and her day care provider took her to the hospital.