View Single Post
Old 05-20-2018, 08:09 PM
deartasia's Avatar
deartasia deartasia is offline
Soon to be Provider
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Southern California
Posts: 6

Originally Posted by TomCopeland View Post
This is very tricky and would advise talking with a tax professional and a lawyer before moving forward. You either have to establish a formal partnership and file it with the state, or have the owner of the house hire the other person or set up a corporation. In the end, I believe the best option is to have the owner of the house hire the other person. Call me at 651-280-5991 for more feedback. I don't charge anything for answering questions. See also my article:

Thank you very much!
I appreciate your advice
Reply With Quote