View Single Post
PitterPatter 07:18 PM 07-08-2011
Originally Posted by TBird:
O.....M.....G!!!

I'm crawling out of my skin as I'm reading this...THA NERVE!!! And why did this conversation go on so long??? As soon as SUNDAY fell out of her mouth we would have been DONE and just to be "petty" as you call it, I would have told her NO to Saturday as well!!!

I know we all need the money but I put a price on my time and sanity too...money is fluid...it comes and goes but once your time and sanity are gone....well, they're GONE!!! Why can't you do this with her kids.....why can't you do that with her kids.....WELL, WHY CAN'T SHE??? They're her kids!!!

Oh noooooooo...she would have to go!!!

I just dropped a long time client and although she isn't all there lately 1 of her vents against me when I dropped her was that I am not available enough (10-11 hr days mind u) And that I don't give her a chance to explain things etc. So I thought ok I will do better with future clients.

I was shocked when this dcm asked why the kids couldn't hang out lol Like they are teens that dont need much attention! I honestly just get... shocked when people say such things, and u are right i do need to nip it in the bud next time. I just wonder had I let it go on how much more would she have said u know?

I also have thought things were rude in the past and when I asked here it didn't seem so bad so I am just double checking my mind is in the right set here. TY for the replies everyone!