View Single Post
Former Teacher 06:06 AM 06-26-2010
Originally Posted by nannyde:
See that's where you can tell you haven't done home day care. It doesn't work like that. I can go to my parents tomorrow and say that Former Teacher says their child must have an adult watching them sleep and the salary you are paying me won't cover the 50 bucks a day that's gonna cost so I need you guys to fork over another 6.50 a day.

They would say NO. You are assuming there are clients out there who will pay the fee for day care PLUS the additional fee for this. You can say to add it to my fees but once I do I loose all my clients and I can't find clients to come in at that rate.
You get what you pay for. If it concerns the welfare and safety of their child I am sure that any NORMAL parent would understand. IMO the only parent that would have a hard time are those parents who don't give a rat's behind about their child and who complain about EVERYTHING.

As for that comment because I said...don't know if you were serious or not, but I don't make the rules/laws. In any event, the rules/laws are there for a reason. Again I am not defending licensing but I think that requiring adult supervision AT ALL TIMES during childcare is one of the better laws they came up with.

I am not going to sit here and aruge with you since you obviously seem to have an answer for everything. You stated your opinions, I have stated mine. Life goes on.