View Single Post
cillybean83 06:34 PM 03-09-2011
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
So, I have a 12 week old BF baby who has refused, REFUSED a bottle from me, her grandma, grandpa, and husband, despite our best efforts over the last 3 weeks. I am not going back to work for another month, but was researching "baby refusing bottle" like I do almost EVERY day trying to figure out what I can do- I am desperate.

I am ABSOLUTELY horrified at this forum, site, etc. Do you really believe that this lady hasn't tried? Any really, the only person who can make even a possibility of this claim is the original poster here who was watching the baby.

I have done everything, EVERYTHING in my power to get my child to take a bottle. She just refuses. It's real. It's out there. Many, many babies experience this refusal.

I am SO, SO, SO glad that I have a caring, compassionate daycare provider who keeps her site small so she can actually tend to children who aren't perfect upon delivery. It's a partership, I pay her great money so that we can work together on issues that arise.

I just cannot believe the ugliness on this site. Unbelievable.
who peed in your cheerios this morning? geez! Parents need to get a clue, providers aren't 2nd mommies, if you want your child to have a mommy all day who will coddle your baby and hold them 8 hours straight then stay home with your baby! I'm so sure you have a provider who does not mind at all that YOU haven't done YOUR JOB of preparing YOUR baby for daycare...you might just have a provider who doesn't have a backbone, or who is really desperate for the money and will put up with anything for a paycheck...