View Single Post
Willow 05:55 AM 02-05-2013
Wow, what an awful experience this mother must have been for you!

As for what to do now, I wouldn't say another word to her and would instead just file the claim. It's obvious she is incredibly disrespectful, passive aggressive and hostile. I wouldn't attempt to manage her directly at all from here on out. If she contacts you in response let her know that you don't think it's appropriate for her to have direct contact, that you can settle it in court.

For the future, don't let your daycare parents treat you so horribly! Don't just drop your own money on items parents are supposed to supply. And don't feel the need to alter your original contract simply because a parent is pushing how many hours they're leaving their child with you - put your foot down and require they come pick up their child at the originally agreed upon times! 14 hours a day is way too long day for you and for a baby. 75 hours a week I'd say is just down right unethical. Kids need time with their parents, that's just a completely unacceptable amount of time away from home.

If pick up time is slotted for 5pm they're there at 5pm. Three nights of intentionally late pick ups and you hand them they're termination notice.

Good luck to you in court, I'm sure you'll have no trouble getting what you're owed.