View Single Post
Unregistered 11:03 AM 03-06-2021
Originally Posted by nannyde:
I would beat him to the punch... as soon as you have to manually move him look at him and say “you hurt me" over and over again as you are moving him. THEN give him the directive of “sit and stay". If he keeps it up I would nickname him “you hurt me" and would call him that every day all day long. I would pray the kids join in and refer to him as "you-hurt-me" too. That phrase would be the number one phrase at my house until it completely lost it's meaning.

It's a powerful phrase so I would leash the power of it and use it to my advantage. Two can play that game.
If I were a parent and my child came home and told me you did this, I would be furious! Why do you believe in bullying and then condoning this behavior??????

@nannyde: If I were a parent and my child came home and told me that you mocked them or bullied them and allowed the other children to join in, I would be VERY upset. I DO NOT believe in bullying, mocking, name calling or allowing the others to do the same. Also, if my childcare consultant came in and saw this, they would write us up